Accessibility: The lighthouse is not open to the public and is best seen by boat. The facility: Lighthouse is owned by the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management.
A chapter of the American Lighthouse Foundation is working to restore Dutch Island Light. Lighthouse built in 1857.
Plum Beach Light
Location: West passage of Narragansett Bay
Accessibility: The lighthouse is not open to the public. It can be seen as you drive over the Jamestown Bridge, and is best viewed by boat. The facility: Lighthouse built in 1899.
Location: Fishers Island Sound east approach (juncture of Block Island Sound and Fishers Island Sound)
Accessibility: The lighthouse is closed to the public. The grounds are open during the day, and a museum in the oil house is open limited hours in summer. There is no parking near the lighthouse; visitors must park in town and walk (about 15 minutes). The Watch Hill Lighthouse Museum in the station's oil house is open July thru August; Tues-Thurs 1-3pm. The Facility: Active U.S. Coast Guard aid to navigation. Buildings and grounds maintained by Watch Hill Lighthouse Keepers Association. Lighthouse built in 1856.
Point Judith Light
Location: West side of entrance to Narragansett Bay
Accessibility: The grounds are open during the day, but the lighthouse is not open to the public. The facility: Active U.S. Coast Guard aid to navigation. Lighthouse built in 1857. Light flashes white; fog signal is one blast every 15 seconds.