Accessibility: The station serves as Coast Guard housing and is closed to the public. Partial views are possible from the end of Warwick Neck Avenue; the best views are from the water. This lighthouse has served as the site of the Easter Sunrise Service hosted by the Shawomet Baptist Church since 1923. The facility: Active U.S. Coast Guard aid to navigation. First lighthouse was built in 1827. In 1932, a new cast-iron light tower was built 75 feet closer to the water, but after damage to the foundation from the 1938 hurricane, the lighthouse was moved back to its present location. Light is green, occulting every four seconds; a horn blasts every 15 seconds.
Pomham Rocks Light
Location: East side of Providence River
Accessibility: The lighthouse is not open to the public. It can be seen from the East Bay Bike Path in East Providence. The facility: Owned by Exxon Mobil and leased to the American Lighthouse Foundation.
The Conimicut Light
Location: Conimicut Shoal, entrance to Providence River, Narragansett Bay
Accessibility: The lighthouse is not open to the public. It can be seen from Conimicut Point Park in Warwick and from the area near Nayatt Point in Barrington, but is best seen by boat. The facility: Active U.S. Coast Guard aid to navigation. Owned by City of Warwick. Lighthouse built in 1883. Light flashes white every 2.5 seconds; fog signal is two blasts every 30 seconds.