Place Your Local Event on VisitNewEngland Events Pages
Events pages on VisitNewEngland receive over 2 million activity-seeking visitors a year. Get your event noticed today - it's easy! Just fill in the fields below and submit.
- You must include the event name, address of venue, date, time, admission fee, web link if any, and a 75-word (maximum) description of the event.
- Events must be open to the public.
- We do not list lectures, classes, or movies.
- Listings will appear on the New England Events page and the appropriate state's page.
- You can also upgrade your events listing to include a photo or composite image highlighting the event or venue. Fee is $150 for three weeks. To upgrade, please call 401-921-3000 ext. 4 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Final publication on VNE and minor edits are at the discretion of the Editor.
- If you have problems with the submission form, please email the necessary event info or contact the Editor at 401-921-3000 ext. 2.
Display ads on Events pages are also available for $200 per month (Subject to available space). Ad sizes:
- Leaderboard (728 x 90 pixels)
- Rectangle (300 x 250 pixels)
To submit your event, please complete the form below: